We provide high quality, artistic wedding photography at very reasonable prices.
About our Wedding Photography:
- We’re a husband and wife team and always work together, so when you hire us you get two photographers for the price of one. This also allows us to provide you with excellent coverage of your wedding and our distinct photographic styles give you a unique selection of images.
- Style: Our overall style is photojournalistic, but we make sure to get all the desirable traditional shots as well to insure you have a great selection. We especially enjoy capturing people during candid moments and feel it is the best way to document special moments that may have otherwise been forgotten.
- If you have a particular style of photography that you prefer, we will be sure to accommodate you. For example, some of our clients have requested that half of their photos are in black and white.
- During your event we will work hard to insure we capture all the important moments. We dress to blend in with your guests and we pride ourselves on getting all the shots while remaining unobtrusive throughout the day.
Wedding and Engagement Packages Include:
- Two Photographers for the price of one!
- Professional Color Correction, Adjustment, and Retouching of All Images
- Online Gallery that you can share with family and friends
- High Resolution Images burned onto an archival quality CD
- Optional Wedding Album (Starting at $90)
- Optional Print ordering through your online gallery
Half Day Wedding Package – $1200
- 4 Hours of Photography – (actual shooting time, not including preparation)
- Up to 2 Locations
- 280 – 400 High Resolution, Digitally Processed Images Burned onto a CD
- One 8×10 Print (photo of your choice)
Full Day Wedding Package – $2200
- 8 Hours of Photography – (actual shooting time, not including preparation)
- Up to 3 Locations
- 560 – 800 High Resolution, Digitally Processed Images Burned onto a CD
- Three 8×10 Prints (photos of your choice)
Engagement Package – $350
- One Hour of Photography – (actual shooting time, not including preparation)
- Up to 2 locations – maybe the place you met or your favorite spot to relax together
- 20 – 25 High Resolution, Digitally Processed Images Burned onto a CD
All of our packages are flexible and can be modified to fit your needs! Please feel free to Contact Us with any questions.
A note on Digital Post Production work: Digital post-production is as important a part of every photographers work as taking the photos themselves. For each project we spend many hours transforming raw digital images from the camera into high quality finished images. Digital post production nowadays is what the darkroom was to photography in the past. Our technique and attention to detail in this process leaves our customers with not just photos, but with unique pieces of artwork.
Posted in: Services and Pricing